Spot Reel (Commercial Video Production):
- "Da Funk" by Daft Punk
- Network Music Package
- "Leaving Drydock" by Jerry Goldsmith
- "Responsibility" by MXPX
- "Supernova Goes Pop" by Powerman5000
- "Renegade Master" by Fatboy Slim and Wildchild
- "Satisfaction" by the Rolling Stones
- "Star Trek Armada Soundtrack" by Danny Pelfrey
- "fly Me to the Moon" by Frank Sinatra
- "I Burn For You" by The Police
- "Ants Marching" by The Dave Matthews Band
- "Higher" by Creed
For this Spot Reel I can claim credits for all spots except for the music, which is credited here, and was used under UPN20's BMI/Ascap license. I was fortunate to be at the forefront of a new movement of independent producers at the station, when offline editing was first purchased and installed, and teams that produced individual spots were supplanted by individual producers with multiple skills.
- My technology skills helped with the installation and troubleshooting of, and training for, UPN20's first offline video edit system. I would eventually purchase and install an Avid system for use in internal casino advertising at Golden Casino Group.
- Copywriting for production, as well as for print, is one of the skills I was able to hone at this time.
- My animation/motion graphics packages moved the station from an old-school Dubner 50k graphics generator to modern digital authoring.
- Eventually my contributions moved me from the job title of Art Director to Promotions Producer.
Direction and Support of Theatre (Live Production):
In earning my Bachelor of Arts in Directing and Acting at the University of Northern Colorado, Little Theatre of the Rockies, I was able to gain varied experience in all aspects of live theatre production. This experience includes :
- Senior Practicum direction of full-length theatre in-the-round production of "Aunt Dan and Lemon", by Wallace Shawn.
- Direction of one-act half-proscenium production of "Bobby Gould in Hell", by David Mamet.
- Hands-on work with costumes, props, set construction and painting, and preparation and operation of lighting and sound rigs.
- Study in theatre history, dramatic theory, set design, and direct experience in Box Office management.
- Stage movement, combat, and voice training, and experience in performing live.